Thursday, August 18, 2005

SPAM and the Lees

On my way home from running errands, I saw a sign by the side of the road. It was one of those "we buy ugly houses" or "free mortgage" handwritten signs that someone had stuck into the ground. Someone else had come by with a giant magic marker and wrote "SPAM" over the top of it. Has the computer age taken over real life? So "Work at home" flyers pasted to the traffic light poles are now SPAM? Is the junk mail I get in the metal mail box out front of my house considered SPAM? All those commercials on TV SPAM? How about bumper stickers on the car in front of me? SPAM everywhere - ack!

On a completely different note, I'm looking forward to that new Jason Lee show in the Fall "My Name is Earl." It's not his most attractive look but he's in line as a backup husband (behind Viggo).

I accidentally caught a bit of Tommy Lee Goes to College. I think he's kind of cute. I think I am really a headbanging, big-haired, heavy metal groupie at heart.

1 comment:

Sus said...

Jason Lee and Tommy Lee???? Must be something with the last name Lee cause it sure doesn't have to with their looks or personality! EEEEEWWWWWYYYYY!!

Oh....LAY OFF MY VIGGO!