Friday, July 21, 2006

Get your girl on?

Okay... so let me get this straight. If I buy and drive a Hummer, people won't cut in front of me on the slide? Ah, if it were only so easy.

Seriously, do I run over the mean bitch's mini van with the Hummer? Or is it just a Hummer aura that I wear about me? Perhaps Hummer pheramones that frighten people from even consider crossing me path. [oooh, smell that, she's got a hummer. Step lightly!]

I think the only good thing about owning a Hummer is that my car would finally be visible. I don't know how a red Saturn with daytime running lights can be invisible but it is. A hummer would make people think twice about cutting me off in traffic.

In the meantime, I guess I'll just let people cut in front of me at the slide. The funds I save in gas money and car payments I'll take with me to Hawaii ... Twice.

2 comments:

Nichelle said...

There are 2 things wrong with this commercial for me - 1)I WISH I had the money to just run out and buy a Hummer (or any car for that matter) when I felt like it; and 2) I would have just beat the crap out of the bitch - bad example to set for my kids, but I would have felt better! ;-)

Sus said...

Wow and double wow with a YUCK-O on top! After digging around I finally had to go to the Hummer site to find this commercial, as I'd never heard of it. You won't believe this but it was actually written by a woman or rather the "artists'" name is Ruth Brown. Pathetic, truly pathetic.