Monday, March 19, 2007

You say it's your birthday?

It's my birthday too!

I think I may have reached that point in my life where you start to use birthdays as mile markers -- something to re-access your life. I'm 37 (and still think I'm somewhere in my 20s). Wow, time flies!

But when I really sit back and think about it, there isn't too much I'm behind on. I'd like to have kids and that opportunity is diminishing. I did think I would have done that by now.

Other than that, the cool thing about my birthday is it's the last day of Winter. Around here Spring has been hanging about for a week or two. Lots of crocus and other bulbs are popping up. I have the urge to stick my hands in the dirt and plant stuff.

1 comment:

Sus said...

My favorite birthday song from the Beatles!!

Again, I'm sorry I missed your day. All these years and my head just wiped it clear out of my memory banks. I'll rectify my stupidness soon.