Monday, January 22, 2007

15 places I would like to visit

One of my favorite magazines (Real Simple), suggested some alternative New Year's resolution type lists. One was to make a list of 15 places you would like to visit.

So here are mine:

  1. Egypt (pyramids, sphynx, Nile)
  2. Australia
  3. New Zealand
  4. Jordan (specifically the cliff carvings from Indian Jones)
  5. Glacier National Park, Montana
  6. Moab and Arches National Park, Utah
  7. Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
  8. Paris
  9. Aruba
  10. Coastal Mexico (Cabo San Lucas, Cozumel, Isle Mujeres, Tulum)
  11. Molokai, Hawaii
  12. Belize
  13. Brazil
  14. Croatia
  15. The Florida Keys

1 comment:

Sus said...

Is this in order of preference? Cause for some reason I'd of thought you'd be more likely to go to Paris or Aruba first. Not sure why I think that but ya know me and my wild ideas!