Thursday, February 22, 2007

That's all she wrote...

By far the best TV program ever was Northern Exposure. It can never be repeated. However, there are TV shows out there that are well-written and amusing to watch none-the-less. One of those was Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. You didn't see it? Well, then it's your fault. It was fantastic -- funny and intellectual at the same time (which may have been its downfall). My husband said it was too smart.

This past monday night's episode was the last one. There's still six unaired episodes that I hope NBC will decide to air at some point.

1 comment:

Sus said...

REally?? I didn't know that. I liked it too, thought it was pretty sharp at times. But most critics, at least from what I read, didn't like it. Said it was overbloated and pretentious, etc. *shrug* This is too bad.