Sunday, December 04, 2005

Dear Santa...

Inspired by wish lists on my blog-buddies’ sites:

Dear Santa,
I think I’ve been pretty good this year.

After just hauling away several large boxes of clothes to charities, I could use some new clothes that fit. My favorite stores are Coldwater Creek, J Jill, Old Navy, GAP, Eddie Bauer, Lands End, Victoria’s Secret, and Target.

I would love so many music CDs, movies, and books so I have quite the long list at amazon.com (plus if you click through my web site, I also get a small portion to help cover my web fees). I’s also love a Dell MP3 player, as I like so many new songs, but not so many CDs.

I have wish lists (bridal registires) for the both of us on Crate & Barrel, Target, Bed, Bath, & Beyond, amazon.com, and the Home Depot.

The girls and boys can never have toys (and food). The cats would love a window birdfeeder.

Home Depot has a floor lamp with moose on it. It would be perfect for my home office moose room.

I also could use some new aerobics shoes and athletic tops. My shoes are from the late 90s (I took a lot of time off from Jazzercise but recently started up again). My tops are too big. OOPs. Scratch that. See the "cleaning the closet" post. Found two new pairs of Avias, as well as a bag of tops I apparently pulled out of my drawer more than six months ago (and thought would never fit again).

Since I can’t seem to get my four or five VCRs ever programmed correctly, I would love a DVR.

My creative siblings have it easy - I love their artwork.

That’s it. May everyone else’s holiday wishes come true!

1 comment:

Sus said...

You should check out www.uncommongoods.com and type in "cows" in the search field. *giggle* I love this e-tailer, they've got such fun cool stuff!

If I'd had money I was going to buy you something from them. Maybe next year...